19.12.13

Trip Advisor Review * Thank you Mar!

“A real paradise...”
5 of 5 starsReviewed today NEW
The moment I entered Shiva Garden, everything felt so peaceful and relaxed. I had planned to stay just a few days, but ended up staying almost a month. I loved the big garden, with its coconut trees, banana trees, hammocks, swings and tree huts. Every morning I started my day with yoga. I really liked Sonia's way of teaching and her guided meditations. Also an astrology / numerology session with her gave me a lot of insights. Varkala is a perfect place to find the balance between self development, relaxation and social time. Almost everybody who ends up at Shiva Garden, stays much longer than they originally intended. Therefore you really get to know each other and it's so nice to spend time together. Varkala, and especially Shiva Garden, is a place which is pretty difficult to leave...

No comments:

Post a Comment